I travel with a whole stack of electrical cords, plugs and outlets.
I then stored them in 3 little bags which fit into my small pockets of my laptop bag- I then forget what is in which bag!
How do you store your cords, plugs and adaptors?
I need something which protects, is light, 2.5cm thick (can be 60cm wide), not too expensive, is easy to access stuff from my laptop bag whilst at an airport or on a plane. What do you use?
Any advice gratefully received.
- 2 Apple American adaptors (one for Iphone and one for computer)
- 2 Apple Australian adaptors (one for Iphone and one for computer)
- 2 retractable Cords to connect computer to iphone (in case I lose one)
- cord and transformer for computer
- plug for iphone (sometimes useful not to plug into computer)
- cord to connect data projector to Apple
- cord to connect internet cable to computer
- USB dongle/stick
- sim cards for Australia, NZ, Uk, and USA
- ear phones
- back up drive and cord