I set some goals a year ago. Time to revisit them. A number of my plans were thrown out the window by a family illness.
- Despite not having my intended trips to Turkey or China, I got to my 53rd country. Jordan, Lebanon, Brazil, Korea, UAE, Brunei, Saudi Arabia were the newest countries I visited.
- I have four states to go to get to all of the 50th US state
- I did finally get to South America in 2011:
- I have yet to do the Abel Tasman walk, a stunning 54km (33 mile) hike at the top of the South Island of New Zealand
- my nephew trip to Legoland is on hold
My favourite places I visited in 2011 were:
What are your 2012 travel plans? Love to hear