As mentioned earlier this month, I flew 119 times for business and pleasure last year with 20 airlines in 2016. Big highlights of the year were my first five flights on the 787 Dreamliner, my first flights with Sri Lankan, my 380th flight with Qantas, my 350th flight on a Boeing 737 and flying into the Maldives.
Here are the year’s ten Trip Reports (oops I need to post more Trip Reports!):
- 2016’s Best flight: My 380th Qantas flight in A380 FIRST – My Flight Rating: 96% (4.8 out of 5)
- My 2nd 787: Thai Business Brisbane to Bangkok My Flight Rating: 88% (4.4 out of 5)
- Malaysia Airlines Airbus 330 Business to Kuala Lumpur-My Flight Rating: 86% (4.3 out of 5)
- Qantas 737 Business between NZ and Australia –My Flight Rating: 84% (4.2 out of 5)
- Sri Lankan to the Maldives -4 Marvellous Business Flights –My Flight Rating: 80% (4 out of 5)
- My 5th Dreamliner Flight: Jetstar “Business” to Singapore: My Flight Rating: 75% (3.75 out of 5)
- My First 787: Latam Business Sydney-Auckland My Flight Rating: 70% (3.5 out of 5)
- My 3rd (& 4th) 787 ScootBiz Bangkok -Singapore – Sydney- My Flight Rating: 68% (3.4 out of 5)
- Journey to the Centre of Australia with Jetstar My Flight Rating: Overall 67% (3.4 out of 5)
- Air Asia-My Worst Flight of 2016 –My Flight Rating: 31% (1.5 out of 5)
See you on board (or in the lounge) this year! Happy travels.