There are now 73 A380s in service worldwide with 7 airlines:
- Air France has six. Here is my January 3, 20112 review of their A380 Premium Economy Product which I scored at 78%
- China Southern has three. I have not flown their plame yet
- Emirates has 22. Review AKL-SYD September 30th, 2010 -Economy – My score: 92%
- Korean is up to five. My December 27., 2011 review of Economy scored them 86%
- Lufthansa is flying eight. See my October 11, 2011 review of Lufthansa‘s A380 Economy 80%
- Qantas has 12 of the planes. My rating of their A380 Premium Economy gave them 87%. No review yet.
- Singapore is up to 17 planes. I gave them a rating of 83%
Malaysian Airlines first A380 is in mid testing stage.