- Malaysia Airlines is cooperating with the search and rescue authorities coordinated by the Department of Civil Aviation Malaysia (DCA).
- Search and rescue teams from Australia, China, Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Vietnam, Philippines and the United States of America are involved
- Malaysia Airlines’ has been providing family members with timely information, travel facilities, accommodation, meals, medical and emotional support and financial assistance
- Each family has been assigned a paid or volunteer caregiver
- there are 150 senior managers and caregivers in Beijing
- When the aircraft is located, a Response Coordination Centre (RCC) will be activated within the vicinity to support the needs of the families. This has been communicated specifically to the families.
Malaysia Airlines reiterated that it appreciated the patience, support and prayers from everyone.