The Coronavirus COVID-19 is here to stay for a while and so too are the rumours, myths and truths which seem to be spreading faster than the virus.
One way to monitor the situation is to check with government websites and the WHO (World Health Organisation site). Click below on the country name to access information material published by that country’s health authority. This map shows where the cases are.
Check out also my embassy information page and my page on What to do to prepare for a potential disaster while travelling. Also see my page for emergency numbers in the country you are going to.
These will all help you if you are visiting or planning on visiting a country.
- Hong Kong
- Israel (English and Hebrew and Arabic)
- Korea, South (Korean only)
- Malaysia (English and Malay)
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- World Health Organisation
Happy to add additional countries as I am advised.
Good luck and stay safe.
- Wuhan Virus -alerts, symptoms, safety & information
- Do I wear a mask on the plane? Latest on staying healthy.
- Know Your Emergency Numbers – country by country comprehensive list
- Why I Travel- and my Travel Manifesto
- Six times Round the World- My 2019 Travel Highlights.
- What to do to prepare for a potential disaster while travelling